What's included in the price?
On All charters
Included on all charters:
- Disposable plates, bowls, cups, silverware, napkins
- Cooler space and ice
- Bottled water
- Standard life jackets (fitted jackets for children included, sizes confirmed at time of reservation)
On fishing charters
- Rods, lures and bait
on swimming charters
- 12-foot foam raft
- Swim noodles
- Inflatable individual ring rafts
Upon request: Swimming/tubing-friendly life jackets (sizes will be confirmed at time of reservation)
on Tubing charters
- Inflatable tube (fits 2-3)
- Swimming/tubing-friendly life jackets (sizes will be confirmed at time of reservation)
What should I wear and bring with me?
Attire + In Your Bag
- Sandals or soft-soled shoes
- Bathing suit and coverup
- Light jacket or sweatshirt
FOOD AND DRINK
Feel free to pack your own snacks and drinks for your day on the water. Guests who are of legal drinking age (21) are permitted to bring their own alcoholic beverages. Glass bottles not permitted.
license and take-home cooler (Fishing charters)
sea sickness prevention
If you’re worried about becoming sea sick, consult with your physician prior to your reservation to so that you can enjoy your time on the water.
Payments, Refunds and Cancellations
To book your reservation, we will process a 50% deposit upfront, over the phone. Credit and debit cards accepted. The remaining balance will be processed on the day before your cruise.
Cancellations + Refunds
- Rescheduling by guest 7 days prior to charter will result in a 15% upcharge.
- Cancellation 7 or more days in advance: 100% refund (less credit card processing fee).
- Cancellation within 7 days of the cruise date and no reschedule: forfeiture of deposit.
- Cancellation on the day of the cruise: forfeiture of the full booking amount.
Weather and water condition cancellations are a day-of decision by our captains. If our captain cancels the charter, you will receive a full refund of the full booking amount (less the credit card processing fee).
Smoking and Vaping
Please, no smoking or vaping on board any of our boats.
Our boats are chartered by US Coast Guard Licensed Captains. We will review basic boater safety with you and your guests before we get on the water. We will supply every guest with a fitted life jacket, even your little ones. Waivers will be required regardless of activities.
Contact us with Additional Questions
Contact us for additional questions, support for existing reservations, and any cancellation/rebooking requests.